12826847

We have a triangle of garden between our drive and our

Customer Question

We have a triangle of garden between our drive and our neighbour's drive. For a few years our neighbour has been putting stones on his side to keep plant growth down. However over time the area covered by his stones has grown and increasingly encroaches on our garden. Furthermore in the past few months he has removed small plants from our garden. He is unfriendly and aggressive and I feel intimidated by him. I have written a letter to ask him to stop putting stones on the garden and to stop removing plants. I have also told him that I find his behaviour upsetting. His bad behaviour haste escalated since we thinned out the plants in our garden to allow more light into our house. I am concerned that he is trying to take over land which belongs to us. I am also fearful of his possible reaction. Please can you advise.
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 11 months ago.

Please can you confirm if you own this parcel of land?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
we do
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please can you respond - we own all the ;and apart from 6 inches which tapers to nothing at end of drive