12826847

Iv got myself in trouble nd i feel like a stupid fool, a few

hello,iv got myself in trouble nd i feel like a stupid fool, a few weeks ago i started chatting to a guy on line, i ignored him at first but then my mam died my youngest son went to canada nd my marraige is falling apart, so like a fool i was taking in by his charm nd agreed to let him ship some documents over to were i work, he paid 500usd i think he called it but it wasnt enough so like an ejet i paid the rest, 1,595, so it started on it trip nd now its been held in malaysia nd they want 5,700 so they wont scan it nd send it on, i dont hav that money nd his saying he will b killed if they scan it cos his put money in the box to, now between crying shaking nd getting sick im so scared nd terrified, im loosing it here i dont know what to do, or how much trouble im in oh god please help me, your sin kay
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i was jus wondering what trouble im in if i cant pay the amount there looking for, im so scared,im terrified
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Sorry but why are you scared?

Sorry if I am missing the point.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i canttalk my husband is here, the guy that is dealing with the delivery of the box said that if they find anything in it both sender nd reciverare in trouble,
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

OK.

So why are you scared?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
if i dont pay the extra money will i go to jail, thats why im scared
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Who is threatening that?

He seems to be saying he will be killed.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
he told me he put his document nd his fathers will nd money in the box, nobody has threaten me with jail he just said we'd b in trouble, nd i was wondering what kind of trouble il be in,i was so stupid to agree to him sending it
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

none at all.

You have just been scammed. You will probably not recover your money but you have not committed any criminal offences.

Just stop responding to him and don't send money to people like this.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i can block him on facebook but is there anyway i can block emails, i taught as much but they were so convincing, may change my number to, such a fool,i want to get it all sorted today so i can get my life sorted, thank u i was terrified, they sent me a tracking number so i cud travk the box, that was all a scam to
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

I am not a technical expert. I do think you can cause his emails to bounce back in some way.

Or you could just ignore him.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Id rather not get them at all cos they wud jus upset me, il find somebody to ask, thank you for your help, iv stopped crying at least, still shaking till i get tis sorted, thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

No problem.

All the best.

Please remember to rate my answer.