75100385

A council enforcement officer has used the premises of my

a council enforcement officer has used the premises of my shop to observe others who are off my shop premises
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What would you like to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this was done without my knowledge or consent, the enforcement was pretending to view my books that are on display outside whilst watching someone smoking a ciggy in their car on the opposite side of the road to my shop.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does does not concern me that the person smoking was issued a fixed penalty notice for discarding his cig end, what does concern me is the underhand manner in which the enforcement officer used my premises
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Have you complained to the council?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am in process of doing so, the question is are they allowed to do this and if if it ever occurred again would i be entitled to call the police and have them removed for trespass
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You are permitted to have who you want or not want in your shop. The police don't need to remove them but you can ask them to go.

It's not illegal what they are doing but morally it's wrong.

But you can ask them to leave.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for answers ASH