How can I seperate & start a new life from a abusive husband

Customer Question

How can I seperate & start a new life from a nasty abusive husband who is on full disability living allowance.I am desperately in need of legal advise
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We own our own house & I won't be able to make him move &I he will be abusive if any comes to view if I go up for sale.I am in a desperate situation as I can't just move or afford a rent somewhere else.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How long have you lived together and are there any children involved?

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?

What income do you each have?

Is he physically abusive to you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
30Years lived tog. No mortgage owing.value est. at 185000.I just have pension (state pension ). £180.00 a week wages but wil be leaving job soon.Husband Pension £800.0 month Dissability allow I think about £300.0 a month he is 63 Yrs so not on a state pension. He is verbally abusive rite in my face & occasionally physically He is ex Army & has threatened to put me in a body bag & no one would ever know.He keeps telling me to f**k off & in the mornings he will say havnt you f**ked off yet? I have no where to go.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My phone no is***********My name is Christine & at the moment I am at my sisters house so he can't here any calls you might make to me
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Are you aware that the site charges more for a phone call?

How much will a one bedroom property in the same general area cost to buy?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you phone as soon as possible Claire please because I have to go home
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
447780975326 phone no urgent
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Please confirm that you are aware that the phone call is costing you more?

and what is the cost of a one bedroom property?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please cancel & refund my money. I am not getting any satisfaction have made an appointment with a solicitor in my home town.This online is too slow and of no help to me.Christine Horton.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry that I was unable to call you - we are all working lawyers and have court commitments

IF your husband is physically violent then you can obtain an order excluding him from the property and allowing you to live there unmolested.

You can then either sell the house if he agrees - or obtain an Order for sale within Divorce proceedings if that would be more effective.

Either way the starting point for division is 50/50 - and that includes a pension sharing order in respect of his army pension

Please ensure that you call the police the next time he is violent - or makes death threats

If you still wish to have a phone call then let me know

However starting your divorce should be your priority

Please ask if you needs further details