12826847

We live at 11 Orson Leys, Rugby. On Saturday 27th August at

Customer Question

Good morning, we live at 11 Orson Leys, Rugby. On Saturday 27th August at approximately 22-10hrs there was a large explosion inside the property next us that is No2 Badby Leys. The result was the property at No 2 Badby Leys is now damaged beyond repair due to the explosion and fire that followed. Luckily for us the Emergency services attended within a short period and our property was saved from the raging fire next to us. We need your advice as to where we stand as it has been suggested by the Police that it is being treated as "Arson"? The owner of the property is Stepnell Ltd who are a well known Construction company. We do not know yet as to whether our property has any internal damage due to the explosion, as our Loft hatch was blown open due to the force/shockwave and we are advised this could have affected the roof tiles and supporting structure? Please advise.
Keith. Tel 07859 917317
Expert:  F E Smith replied 11 months ago.

What exactly is it that you want to know about this?

Are you insured?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Of course we are insured; can you answer the question please; I was told that you "Citizens Advice Bureau" were the best people to talk to for free advice, so why have I just given you my credit card details to get this advice?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I think it is best that you arrange an immediate refund of the £47 that has been taken from me as you are clearly not from the Citizens Advice Bureau?