12826847

I have just had my insurance void for not disclosing an

Customer Question

I have just had my insurance void for not disclosing an accident that was incorrectly loge,d by a previous insurance company. I have now been to the underwriters and had this corrected but now I'm being told I cant be insured for supplying the incorrect information when taking out the policy that has now been cancelled.
I have explained all of this and have a letter stating that the information that they logged was incorrect but it seems I still cant get insured.
I'm at a total loss as what to do as I could not of told them of a clam that I did not have.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Mr J Austin
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have just had my insurance void for not...
I have just had my insurance void for not disclosing an accident that was incorrectly loge,d by a previous insurance company. I have now been to the underwriters and had this corrected but now I'm being told I cant be insured for supplying the incorrect information when taking out the policy thathas now been cancelled.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Mr J Austin
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Yes, sorry. I've read the facts.

What would you like to know about this please?