Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My husband is recording me with a on line company .I left my

Customer Question

Hi my husband is recording me with a on line company .I left my husband 18 months ago as he was on dating agency's and had met women through this so all the trust had gone from the marriage .I received divorce papers through the post and all the reasons he has given for the break up are a complete pack of lies he said they gave him a ten plate to choose from what would I have to do in response as I don't want to sighn something which has not one word of truth in it.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. Please confirm if you are in England or Wales and what your question is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
liuve in wales.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thanks - what information do you require so that I may assist you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I left my husband 18months ago as he was on dating sights and had met women though these,he is divorcing me though a on line divorce sight which I don't have a problem with ,what does concern me is that in his reasons for the divorce everything that is in his statment is a compete pack of lies such I find hard to sigh knowing that nothing is true in what he has said.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for confirming. If you do not agree with the statement of case you can file a separate statement yourself - however, if you agree that the marriage has broken down and you agree that a divorce should take place it may be best to not defend the petition and allow it to go through - the statement of case itself will not impact any other issues such as children or financial issues if there are any.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.