12826847

I need legal advice for divorce please I am a Consiltant

Customer Question

I need legal advice for divorce please I am a Consiltant Ophthalmologist
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. Please confirm if your in England or Wales and what your question is regarding divorce so that I may assist you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello thank u for your replyI live in Market Harborough Leicestershire England I am a 41 to British Eye Consultant on 159k a year fatter of 2 kids 8 and 6 my wife doesn't work she is British 40yo who spents all her day in the Gym with divorced MenSuspected infertility and I have footage from detectives in one of the Men's houseNow with my money she wants to open a shopI need advice please
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:
-How old is she?
-How long have you been married?
-What are the proposed arrangements for the children?
-What assets and pensions do you both have (both sole and joint), together with values?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.