propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

I have recently received my mortgage application data from

I have recently received my mortgage application data from the bank only to discover that the mortgage broker wrote false misleading information to the bank what can I do I have a co borrower added to the mortgage when we were informed that he was a guarantor on the mortgage
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

You have two options (1) inform the broker of the errors and request that he passes the correct information on to the lender (2) contact the lender direct and give them the correct information.

You do need to inform the lender, one way or the other, of the errors.

Do you have any questions or queries in relation to my reply? I am happy to assist further.

Please can I kindly request that you accept /positive rate my reply otherwise the website will not pay me for assisting you. Many thanks.

Just following up. Do you have any questions or queries? I am happy to assist further if necessary.

Please remember to accept /positive rate.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We have a meeting with the broker on Monday to discuss matters and what you have advised us to do. Thank you until I've spoken to him I'm not sure what I will do next depending on what he says.