75100385

My business is in a unit with 4 others and has a large

My business is in a unit with 4 others and has a large parking area with no allocated parking spaces.a neighbouring business is harassing me leaving 4 vehicles permanently on sight, nailed pallets together to use up addition parking areas, biffa bins and a skip taking up more space (the vehicles, bins etc have not moved for over 6 months and I have evidence) plus I have a recording from him stating that I don't belong in my present location and I need to move on. The units have 4 parking spaces on the lease but not allocated. He's padlocked bins so they can't be moved, left a punctured Inflatable boat taking up another space, told his staff to park their cars at angles to try and take up 2 spaces when I run my 3 lunchtime spinning (studio cycling) sessions to make it difficult for my customers to park.
What can I do?
Expert:  Ash replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What has the landlord said please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The landlord has said that he really appreciates me as a tenant, don't let it get you down, he will try and help but has done nothing. I believe he won't do anything as he has been aware for months.
Expert:  Ash replied 10 months ago.

But can you use 4 spaces on site though?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The neighbour I have issues with has purchased 3 of the 5 units with 12 spaces but none are allocated.
I wondered where no spaces are allocated if he had the right to leave cars, vans, skips, bins in the same place for months. He also has the vehicles parked awkwardly to take up as much space as possible
My number is ***** and I'm happy to pay for a 30min conversation if you feel there's anything that can be done without huge cost involved?
Expert:  Ash replied 10 months ago.

If you are able to use 4 spaces, which is what you are entitled to do so, I do not understand what you want to achieve?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I was hoping that I could get rubbish removed and didn't know if vehicles could be left on sight permanently but I guess with him owning 3 units he can do what he likes with 12 spaces.
It's just frustrating that he is only doing this to try and drive me out
Expert:  Ash replied 10 months ago.

I understand. Sadly he can leave vehicles on site unless the landlord gets him to remove.

As with the rubbish only the landlord or council can take action. If you have four spaces in your lease and are able to use them, if he puts vehicles or rubbish in his ones that is a matter for him. Sadly on the landlord can take action.

If the rubbish is causing noise, smells or rats, then you can speak to the council.

They can make him move the rubbish because it would come under the environmental protection act.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?