12826847

My tenants who had a pet dog, and left early, have not left

Customer Question

My tenants who had a pet dog, and left early, have not left my property in the pristine condition as when they moved in.
They will not produce a receipt for the professional cleaner they say cleaned the premises. I don't think a cleaner was employed.
Every utility ... cooker, fridge , D/W W/M, cupboards etc. including the upstairs carpets have not been cleaned.
The gardens has overgrown and will need a gardener to bring it back as was.
The tenancy contract that they signed, states that these issues should be carried out by a professional cleaner and gardens to be kept clean and tidy. I have asked them to honor the invoices with no response from them , not even a forwarding address .
Unfortunately I took no deposit . They have disrespected my trust in them from the start. Can I take them to court.
Thank you *****
Expert:  Ash replied 10 months ago.

Hello David my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is the cost of getting the property but back right please?