1. Dear *****, you have two options here. Firstly, you can apply for a Marriage Visitor Visa, which will entitle your wife to be to enter the UK for the purposes of marriage. This visa will last for six months and she will be able to get married in the UK on the basis of it. However, at the end of the six months she will have to leave the UK and then apply for a more permanent visa as your spouse.
2. Here is a link to the UK Government website which sets out the requirements for a Marriage Visitor Visa and the form to use in applying for it https://www.gov.uk/marriage-visa/overview
3. The second option is to apply for a visa as partner of you on the basis you have a subsisting relationship for two years. Here, you would have to provide evidence that you were living together or involved in some settled relationship for two years. Sharing of joint expenses, living together, sharing holidays. All these things would help. However, it is not sufficient to merely have known her for these two years.
4. This is a more permanent visa as it lasts for 2.5 years and gives the right to live and work in the UK. here is a link to the UK Government website which sets out how to apply for it and the application form to use https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/overview
5. Be aware that this visa as a partner, or a subsequent visa as wife, both require that you earn in excess of GBP 18,600 per annum and that you have savings to support her. This is a requirement for any permanent visa you will need to bring her into the country.
6. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your question.