75100385

HARRASSED FOR MONEY BY MY 33YEAR OLD SON .I HAVE GIVEN IN

I AM BEING HARRASSED FOR MONEY BY MY 33YEAR OLD SON .I HAVE GIVEN IN BUT HE HAS EVEN CLIMBED IN THE BEDROOM WINDOW I AM NOT WILLING TO LEND ANYMORE I NEVER GETIT BACK DESPITE PROMISES. IS THERE AN ORDER THAT CAN BE TAKEN OUT WITHOUT INVOLVING THE POLICE. I AM 64 AND REGISTERED DISABLED
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much have you lent? Have you reported it at all to the Police?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SEVERAL THOUSAND OVER THE YEARS INCLUDING EMPTYING MY BANK ACCOUNT I DID REPORT IT TO THE POLICE APPROX 3 YEARS AGO AND THEY GAVE HIM VERBAL WARNING
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AS ABOVE
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok, you can do several things.

1) You can sue for the money back if you wish, but in reality if he does not have it then you could be throwing good money after bad

2) You could seek a County Court order to stop him contacting you or coming anywhere near you. That does not involve criminal courts or the Police, but the county Court.

You would need to complete forms N208:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n208-eng.pdf

And N16a:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n16a-eng.pdf

The Court would list the matter for hearing and decide whether to grant an injunction preventing him contacting you.

You could do this yourself or a get a Solicitor.

But this would stop him. If he does contact you this is contempt of Court, which he could be warned, fined or sent to prison

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE COUNTY COURT ROUTE IS FOR ME AND I WILL TRY AND SORT IT OUT MYSELF BUT THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Happy to help and all the best.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a solicitor for more than 30 years

Please be aware that of you do obtain an Order then the only way to enforce it will be by involving the Police