12826847

What is right procedure for reviving a court order issued at

Customer Question

What is right procedure for reviving a court order issued at CC in 1978 for maintenance & a lump sum re share of matrimonial home.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm what you mean by revive the financial court order? Has it not been complied with our implemented?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Revival is correct term and I called it Court Order. It has not been complied with. I need permission of court to execute. There are different rules about mediation etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is N446 the right application form or is there a different one? Is procedure given in Order 46 RSC Schedule 1CPR OK?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

No, those are not the correct forms to enforce a financial order arising out of a marriage. Please confirm what has happened over the last 40 years and why it has not been enforced until now?