12826847

What is right procedure for reviving a court order issued at

Customer Question

What is right procedure for reviving a court order issued at CC in 1978 for maintenance & a lump sum re share of matrimonial home.
Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm what you mean by revive the financial court order? Has it not been complied with our implemented?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Revival is correct term and I called it Court Order. It has not been complied with. I need permission of court to execute. There are different rules about mediation etc
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is N446 the right application form or is there a different one? Is procedure given in Order 46 RSC Schedule 1CPR OK?
Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

No, those are not the correct forms to enforce a financial order arising out of a marriage. Please confirm what has happened over the last 40 years and why it has not been enforced until now?