How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

What is right procedure for reviving a court order issued at

Customer Question

What is right procedure for reviving a court order issued at CC in 1978 for maintenance & a lump sum re share of matrimonial home.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm what you mean by revive the financial court order? Has it not been complied with our implemented?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Revival is correct term and I called it Court Order. It has not been complied with. I need permission of court to execute. There are different rules about mediation etc
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is N446 the right application form or is there a different one? Is procedure given in Order 46 RSC Schedule 1CPR OK?
Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

No, those are not the correct forms to enforce a financial order arising out of a marriage. Please confirm what has happened over the last 40 years and why it has not been enforced until now?