12826847

My house has for the last 18 months beingindergoing major

Customer Question

My house has for the last 18 months beingindergoing major repairs by the insurance company, and whilct I have had to kive in rented property, This is the second time I have been out of my house, which was affected by a sulphate attack, and my son and i were out of my house whilst repairs were efecceted for thirteen months, but, on this occasion my son and i were left homeless as notice was given to the then landlord but this left both my son and i homeless since the repairs to my house were unfinished and the house uninhabitable.
I took a selection of new light fittings to my house, I had a plan "A" and a plan "B", as the ceilings are low and i was unsure which would be the most suitable. The Contractors eletricians fitted the lights, but when they had gone they had taken with them, 2 five arm brass chandeliers, one 3 arm chandelier, 2 double wall light and 2 single wall light fittings. How do I claim compensation for the lights which have been taken? The Building company contract the electricians to do the work, can I make a claim for reparation of them? Are the elctricians responsible, or since they are contracted by the builders to do the job, are the bulders responsible.?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much are you seeking to claim please?