12826847

On 8th August we went over to Ireland. Parked the car but

Customer Question

On 8th August we went over to Ireland. Parked the car but were unable to pay with a card and didnt have any cash. We reported this to the Stena representative at the port who said that the parking had nothing to do with them. On return had a parking ticket. Have appealed to popla who have said that our appeal has failed. It was 1 30 in the morning. I have asked for video evidence to show us standing at the machine trying to pay with different cards but they have not provided any. They have sent me evidence saying that the machine was working 20 hours latter. There was another couple travelling had the same issue.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Is this the Republic or Northern Ireland?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
republic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wev were parked if fishguard wales
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We went to the desk and explained machine wasnt working , and offered to pay but they dont have anything to do with parking as its run by horizon . Asked for cctv footage of us trying to pay but they wont provide it. They say machine was working but no one else paid at that time. We are not disputing that we didnt pay just the fact that we couldnt.
#
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Who is the issuer of this fine?