12826847

Sorry but that won't help. I really need to know the correct

Customer Question

Sorry but that won't help. I really need to know the correct way of applying for permission to enforce the order. I'm a little baffled that you refer to forms whereas I've only mentioned one? This is a tricky little area and comes under procedural rather than substantive law. The case of Lowsley & Forbes is authority for that and Limitations Act 1980 S24(2) is also explained there. The old terminology was a writ of scarie facias which I think is now Covered on Order 46. If none of this is making sense I think we are out of your area of expertise.
Regards C.McK
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

The case you refer to is not relevant in the matter of financial settlement following a divorce - however long ago an order was made.

If you could explain a little more about the context of your query we may be able to help you on your path through the appropriate up to date legal process