12826847

I am considering bringing a claim under the Human Rights Act

Customer Question

Hi, I am considering bringing a claim under the Human Rights Act 1998 against a public authority for violation of Article 6(1) rights. The public authority in question is a court. Can I bring a claim for damages against the court concerned by way of the relevant government department Ministry of Justice under the Crown Proceedings Act 1947?Also, if the violation of the Human Rights Act 1998 was done by a judicial act can a claim for damages still be brought against the relevant government department?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I don't think that you can deal with these legal questions, and I think it would be inappropriate as I have already requested a refund of your previous answers as incompatible with legislation. Please can you see that a different professional solicitor answers my questions. Failing that I will have to request a refund and contact the administration to establish if there are any other legal experts that can answer my questions as I was dissatisfied with your service.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall so my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Could you explain in which Court this violation occurred and how?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, what do you mean by which court?