Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I am a pensioner who has been the subject of a fraud - with

Customer Question

I am a pensioner who has been the subject of a fraud - with £75000 of my money stolen by a company called TFX TRADERS.
THIS COMPANY I AM SURE HAS STOLEN MONEY FROM OTHERS. I SEEK ADVICE HOW TO FIND OTHER VICTIMS WITH A VIEW TO A FUTURE LEGAL CLASS ACTION.
Actionfraud and the city of london police - in summary are not interested and refuse to assist in forwarding other names of victims - who reported this company to the FCA - who subsequently issued an alert on the internet.
any advice much appreciated
morris schwartz
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Do you have the bank account details of the person or company you paid the money to? Do you have a last known address for the company? Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have the bank account details and the address of the company
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you. If the company has committed a fraud against you, then you have a civil claim against the company. If the company insolvent because the directors have been misappropriating the money the directors may be personally liable. Do you know anyone else that has been defrauded? This may a group action you should pursue, the best course of action may be to put the company into liquidation so you can sue the directors personally. Do the FCA have any details or a victims group? A way that people often find each other for these types of claims is to advertise - money saving forums and other FCA forums are a good place to start. Is the company currently insolvent?