12826847

Was sacked for being intoxicated my tod report came back

Customer Question

Was sacked for being intoxicated my tod report came back negative company told me they phoned tox company and it was a typing error also the woman who did breath test had trouble with her machine that night as it would not register then it gave me very high readings my company said they they phoned her and she said she only had problems with printed but she had to get me to do breath test approximately 15 times to get a reading
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. How long did you work there for and when were you sacked?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long did you work there for and when were you sacked?