12826847

I was recently stopped by a driver on the carriageway - who

Customer Question

I was recently stopped by a driver on the carriageway - who I initially thought was in trouble as his hazard lights were flashing. However, he was acting as a policeman - white shirt & black pants - and told me angrily that he could smell alcohol and accused me of being drunk.
His attitude very officious - he asked me where I was going and insisted he follow me to my destination (about half a mile ahead) I had no reason to reject his instructions and duly he followed me to a care home where my husband .is a resident. when I said I had no previous motoring problems with the police - he then told me he was a pilot..... He then went into the care home and advised the staff he was calling the police, which he did and insisted I take a breathalyser test - which was negative.
I feel my character has been blackened by his actions - is there anything I can do about this situation?
Barbara Fortune
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

What would you like to know about this please?