Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

Can I get my mother transfered to a different hospital?

Customer Question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Question relates to England NHS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ambulance brought my mother to Charing Cross Hospital London, she did not wish to be taken there and she is recieving very poor treatment in hospital - can she insist on being transfered to a different hospital?
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 year ago.

You can ask, giving reasons why you feel it will be beneficial but you cannot insist. The reasons is that it could be felt to be adverse to her health to physically move her and the resources may not be available to facilitate a transfer so you will not be able to force it.

Best regards

Michael