Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Will inerpretatopn I GIVE (free of inheritance tax) to X and

Will inerpretatopn
I GIVE (free of inheritance tax) to X and Y as shall survive me and if more than one in equal shares absolutely the sum of £2,000.
Do X and Y share 2K or do they have 2K each.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AlsoI give free of Inheritance tax) to x and y each the sum of 1,000 absolutely..in both cases x and y are brothers
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your enquiry. X and Y share the £2,000 equally between them, and if one of them has died before you, the £2,000 goes to the survivor. In second legacy, x and y both receive £1,000. I hope this assists and answers your question. If so, please don't forget to rate my answer. Thanks Kind Regards Al

Hi, if I have helped, please don't forget to rate my answer. Thanks Al