12826847

Morning, I am hoping you can help as I have rang this week 9

Customer Question

Morning,
I am hoping you can help as I have rang this week 9 solicitors and they are either an interest in conflict (fraser dawbarns and Dack Pearson) or they are too busy and the other 2 are on maternity leave.
Monday 29th August my ex partner was charged with criminal damage and common assault (towards myself) he has his court date 13september which I don't have to attend. But the police and highly suggested to get a family solicitor involved to set some kind of guide lines in place before his court date.
His bail conditions are not to have indirect or direct contact. And also not to come to my parents house where he smashed the front door in with his bare hands.
However there is nothing protecting my 1 year old other than stay at my parents 247 or being with myself as if he does try to take her when I'm there he obviously has broke his bail.
I'm emailing to see if you can help me. As his court date is getting closer and closer. And I'm worried nothing will be in place ready.
Looking forward to a reply
Thank you for your time
Kind regards ***** *****
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

has he threatened to take the child form your care?