31090051

I am named on land registry with my parents. There is no

I am named on land registry with my parents. There is no mortgage. I want my name removed,how do I do this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do Iive in the house but want to buy my own property as I won't have any input into the house I am currently in
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Your solicitor should be asked to draw up a title deed passing your title over to your parents. This is then sent to the Land Registry with the appropriate application and they will update the title sheet for the house.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can you advise roughly how much this could be.My parents may not be happy about me doing this would there be any problems as I am moving out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does the form AP1 from land registry apply for this change?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Charges vary, but typically £400-500 plus VAT. You can use AP1. You can't do the transfer unless your parents agree.

Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a solicitor for more than 30 years

To add to the above.

I am afraid that you will need the agreement of your parents or an Order from the Court to have your name removed from the Title.

I assume that you do not wish to receive any payment - but you will need then to sign the TR1