12826847

My neighbours are always listening to my every move I go up

Customer Question

My neighbours are always listening to my every move I go up stairs they go up stairs I walk down the landing they do its killed me and my wife's private life in the bedroom they talking all the time you can here them some times tapping on the wall it's a lovely has we have lived here over twenty years and we are thinking of selling our house but why should we if they let a new home we would be happy again please can you help...
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can I have a refund please on the thirty day money back guarantee as you have not gave me any advice and I don't want to sign up or join any thing it feels like a scam that's why I want out please I've all ready emailed pay-pal and put them in the picture so Iam sorry for your time but you have not gave me advice and Iam not paying any money to you thank you Scott
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just want a £38 refund please that's all thank you....