Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I know u are busy but I need an injunction out on someone

Customer Question

Hello I know u are busy but I need an injunction out on someone can you help please thanks
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Who is the injunction against and why do you seek it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi the person I need it for has hit me on my head twice and my daughter has denied it they have both move out but for safety reasons need it can u help me please
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

What relation is this person to you and have you informed the police?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is my daughters boyfriend he has done other things to me which the police have ignored due to my daughter sticking up for him I just need peace of mind knowing I'm safe thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi would talk but have no phone I'm lucky to have internet my children just gave that back to me yes I know it sounds bad but they took all away from me just got a new bank card don't know how long that will last for please help me thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi would like to talk but have no phone so I cannot just need answers to my questions please help me and thanks again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi can u please help me as they are due back tomorrow do I need to stay away please help please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please reply Harris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Omg I have been used story of my life
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. As you are not related to the boyfriend you will need to apply for an injunction in your local county court using form N16A and a detailed supporting statement about why you require the injunction, and a £155 court fee.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can u help me explain please
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

I can only assist with informing you of the process and any information regarding this, but you will need to approach a local solicitor to deal with representing you.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.