Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

If s house is reposed and can't be sold who pays the

If s house is reposed and can't be sold who pays the shortfall
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. If there is a shortfall the mortgage company will pursue the people who took out the mortgage to recoup the shortfall.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.