12826847

My name was used about 20 Years a go for driving a Lorry

Customer Question

Hi my name was used about 20 Years a go for driving a Lorry with no insurance some where in London I only found out when I Applied for my Shot gun Licence a couple of years ago I am wondering if this would be a problem as I am training to be a lock smith I work for ***** ***** as a Maintenance Tech I do intend to Become a lock smith in about 12 Months look forward to Hearing from you
Regards Tom
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello Tom my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do ***** ***** need you to take a DBS check?