12826847

I have missed several court dates as i didnt get

Customer Question

i have missed several court dates as i didnt get notification as i had moved and didn't know the dates. i was advised to look at listings and that is how i found out.
i had used a company credit card for personal use and that is my charge.
i have been advised to get a barrister. but they are telling me to get in touch with a solicitor first.
i dont know what to to do..
can you help?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What is the nature of the case please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I used a company credit card around £15,000 over a year for personal use. I worked there for nearly 3 years. I was the PA to CEO.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can give you my court case number ***** that helps. when I had my first case he DC gave me the details via email and called me as he knew I didn't want my husband knowing. so I assumed he would also tell me about the 2nd hearing.I had been waiting and been stressing.anyway we got some advice and were told to took at the listings at which point we saw we missed the dates.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. So what is the case?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hearing is for misuse of company credit card of around £15k.
Location is inner London crown court
It is listed and is case number###-##-####
I went to magistrates court in April 2016
It has been from October 2015.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. It is a criminal case.

So, in short, you haven't answered bail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know.that's why I have instructed a barrister at £2k. I didn't know had missed my case as originally the DC inspector was telling me when to go to court. I went to court the first time and they said I had to come again. I waited for DC o Hare to tell me when.~It had been so long that I asked some ADVICE AND FOUND OUT that I had missed my court dates.its ok. I will just go with the barrister.I was told that a solicitor could help but thanks for your help.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. All the bets.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry u don't understandYou cannot help me?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I can give you information but you said above that you wanted to stick to your barrister?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't know what else to do but get a barrister?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

OK. I'm not sure if you are saying you want to carry on or you do not?