12826847

I have bought a new build house in March 2013 - i have

Customer Question

I have bought a new build house in March 2013 - i have noticed a leak in the ensuite but subsequently found that the pasterboard has not been tanked or waterproofed and also that some of the tiles are not secured correctly - there is damage to the walls and floor - where do i stand
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Did the developer give you any warranty and indemnity? Has the work been done negligently? Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
does this cost me more to ask question?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you. It depends what you have signed up (I can refer this to this site administrators in order to give you more information?) but we discuss your issue on this thread as much as you require? Kind regards AJ