12826847

I have what turns out to be a complicated problem. I

Customer Question

I have what turns out to be a complicated problem.
I travelled by train in 2012 from Edin - Norwich.
<y ticket was purchased online - all the documentation is there I have all of it.
Due to a mix up I left without the credit card used to purchase the ticket - so when I arrived at Edin station could not print off my ticket at the machine.
I was going to give up and go home - when I saw the rep from East Coast Trains on the platform - I spoke to her explaining the situation (again I had all the purchase details and id on me) and she told me to get on the train, that it would be fine.
When the ticket dude caome round (I'm in my reserved first class seat as per all my docs) he had not spoken to any rep and insisted on issueing a travelling wothout ticket thingy.
I gave m details - they were all over my travel docs anyway.
I emailed East Coast Trains from the train explaining what had happened including my ticket numbers and whatnot.
Then made my journey and never heard any more about it.
Until last year.
At which point police arrived at my door with an arrest warrant...
This is a longer story but I really really need help.
Sag.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I let them arrest me - I assumed I'd get to talk to someone and start to put this ridiculous situation right.
Instead I was told I wasn't entitled to a lawyer as I was found guilty in England in abstentia.
Which has now been passed up to a Scottish Court and I have a criminal conviction - my prints and DNA are on file inperpetuity.
For a train ticket I proveably purchased and travelled in good faith.
I need to know where to start in getting this mayhem stopped - I'm getting nowhere with the system - its a closed book for them.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. So what is your question about this?