12826847

I have a friend in Portugal who used to run a car business

Customer Question

Hello. I have a friend in Portugal who used to run a car business which was subsequently wound up and he is having to pay back his Bank each month. He wants to be made bankrupt like it can be done in the UK. Is this possible?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nicola. Thank you for responding. Yes happy to wait. I'm seeing my friend next Tuesday so I was hoping to learn how I could help him by then. Just to say also that my friend has just told me that in Portugal he cannot go for Bankruptcy if he wants to keep his job in the Town Council. They don't see it very highly there. So my question would need revisiting as to how/ what options he has. Goodnight.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much does he owe in total please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello James. I do not know how much he owes. I have not asked him. He does not know I am contacting you and I was hoping when I see him I could give him some good news. He has now told me he cannot meet me next Tuesday so we are just rearranging. Will let you know more after I have met him.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Sure. Thanks.