12826847

I was arrested on the 29th of march and released on bail to

I was arrested on the 29th of march and released on bail to the 5th of September.
On the 5th of September there was a letter hand delivered to me saying the following. I write to advise you that your bailed to time or police station has been changed.
The reason for this re-bail is further enquiries will all linked offences and charged decision from CPS.
Please can you tell me what that means as they have had a long time so far.
Dave

It just means they are checking other offences of a similar kind and seeking CPS advice.

It is literally what it says.

Linked offences could mean anything. It could mean offences of a similar MO or a DNA search or a fingerprint hit.

The reality is that unless it is a sexual offence though they won't be doing anything other than taking CPS advice.

Sex offences are sucking up all the money that they have at the moment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If there is no chages will thay let me know before date I have go back on the

They may do but not always. They don't have to but sometimes they will.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Did you need a phone call?

Can I help with anything else?