12826847

Ive been renting my property since 2001 last year the tenant

Customer Question

ive been renting my property since 2001 last year the tenant left and new one went straight in but i didnt knòw i had to protect the deposit, like the last deposit i kept in my safe , trouble is i now what tenants to leave but cant give them section 21, it all started when they broke my external door locks so got someone into change them and they wouldnt give me a key, so i couldnt get in, so they started to get work done to property without telling me and using the rent to pay for it, then they got my gas meter and boiler changed with out my permission which caused a ploblem with the gas , so 3 time i sent a gas engineer to the property but no one answered , the property has a gas certificate it was done just before they moved in and there was no problem , now they have got section 239 by local council and i think there going to get more work done and take it out of the rent
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve please?