12826847

I paid a deposit for a café and I cant afford the overheads

Customer Question

I paid a deposit for a café and I cant afford the overheads so I want to pull out can I get my deposit back
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

Have you entered into a lease and paid a rent deposit? Or is this some other kind of deposit, being held to ensure you complete the deal? Can you provide further information so that I can assist. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid 10,000 deposit to buy a café I have not signed anything and have no receipt all I have is my bank statement with the bank transfer on it.

Thanks. Can you elaborate. Who was it paid paid too? What were the terms of the deposit? Was is paid on exchange of contracts? Rent deposit? I need more information please in order to advise you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

We can speak on the phone. I have sent you a service proposal for you to accept.