29905560

I had a builder to do my bathroom and kitchen, I live in a

I had a builder to do my bathroom and kitchen, I live in a maisonettes and he put a pump in my airing cupboard which ended up putting the ceiling in down below me, he's never taken responsibility for it and we ended up having a massive row over it, the problem was he still had my key and when the flood happened I refused to pay him the last £2,500, he came round with his mate later that day, let himself in and refused to go till I paid him, I'm now finding things wrong with his work but am scared to contact him! Where do I stand on taking a legal case against him?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long ago was the work carried out? Also, do you know if the builder was trading as a business or as an individual? Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The work was carried out about 3 months ago, he was trading as a business
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you call me? I won't charge you £44 but I'll make it worth your while if you stitch him up! My number is *****
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you for your request for a phone call. I am unable to talk at the moment but please leave it with me; I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well thanks for the call back, 42 quid well spent!!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

You have not paid for a call as I have not accepted your request, being unavailable to take calls today. If you still want a written reply then I can proceed on here?