12826847

I have bailiffs coming to my rented flat tomorrow demanding

Customer Question

I have bailiffs coming to my rented flat tomorrow demanding goods to cover the cost of a property of which by law I'm not allowed any where near, the property was "prior to being sold a month ago" empty and un occupied. ( council tax that is)
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Could you explain a little more about the position please

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I came out of prison Sept 22nd 2015 part of my license conditions states I'm not allowed in Chorley where my house is but Chorley borough council are trying to claim council tax for Sept 2015 I think around March 2016 the house has been unfurnished and uninhabited and further more was sold last month, I live in a single bed flat in Leyland where I pay single occupancy council tax further more for my first 8 months from prison I was on ESA employment support allowance due to mental health problems (depression and anxiety)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I think the ESA earned me around 85% discount on the council rate which Chorley borough council haven't (unlawfully) taken into account.
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Have you discussed it with the Council?