12826847

Can I please request for a phone conversation with you?

Customer Question

Dear Sir, can I please request for a phone conversation with you?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Can you give me an idea to the nature of your issue please?

Before I call you, I need to know the nature of the problem you have, so I can make sure it is me and not one of my colleagues you need to speak with.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm trying to fill the Set(0) forms for indefinite leave to remain. The link was sent to me by one of the barristers on Just Answer. But I have got stuck at Section 3 Pages 13-14 of the forms where it says " please tick a box to show us the category in which you are applying for indefinite leave to remain and to confirm that you are also applying for a biometric immigration document". I was granted 3 years leave to remain twice. The second one expires at the end of October this year(2016). This was after my application for indefinite leave to remain was turned down in 2008. The Immigration Tribunal then decided in my favour and I was then given a Discretionary leave to remain. So which of these boxes apply to my case ? Thank you.

Thanks, ***** ***** is not my area so I will opt out.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am ok to wait for an answer. Thanks.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am willing to wait for about a week. Hopefully you will find someone for me within that time. Thank you.