Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My wife moved out of the house 4 months ago.she keep coming

Customer Question

my wife moved out of the house 4 months ago.she keep coming to the house and take stuff from the house .i had to put alarm she did not like and did provent here from coming to the house for a week now start to come when day and night to feed the cats!!!i feed the cat my self and my son live with me,she take me daughter with her i put curt order her respond with allegation of violent and hamming the children which is not true and there is no evidence.
how can i stop here from coming to the house im not denying her right until the separation legale in place? can you advice please
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for yoir question. Just a bit more information required:

-Are you in England or Wales?

-Whose name is ***** ***** in?

-Have you divorced?

-When is the next court hearing and is it in relation to her application?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In England . In both names she left the house and 14 June . Accusing me of unreasonable behavior and abuse emotional abuse of the 14th use of March which I never ever abused her. No not yet divorce she signed the divorce petition but I haven't yet until we sold out the children matter of the shared parenting .
The court hearing and 21 September
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

What is the current court order that is in place and what are the terms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For the childrain equal care and parenting
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. As the property is in joint names and there is no order in place excluding her, legally she is entitled to return to the home without exclusion.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.