LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

My son was arrested last night, he's 22. What are my rights

My son was arrested last night, he's 22. What are my rights as a parent to know what's going on?
I was not informed by the police that they had arrested him
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is ***** I need to know what to expect at the police station what are my rights as a concerned parent and what are the rights of my son
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you.

I am afraid you do not have any particular rights to know what is going on at the police station. I will lall you to let yo know what will happen at the police station.