Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My son lives in the Czech Republic and wants me to go to

My son lives in the Czech Republic and wants me to go to live there. I am 77. Will I be able to access their health service and can I take my uk state and work pensions with me. If I sell my house here, will I be able to transfer the money to the Czech Republic?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Yes, you will be able to access their health service as at the moment they are in the EU and as such you are entitled to get Health Care.

Yes you can also claim your state and work pension whilst abroad. You can also transfer the money from your house to the Czech Republic.

So you have the same rights etc as if you were living in the UK

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish to speak to James law as he has answered my queries.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish to speak to anyone about this and do not want to spend any more money.