After receiving some valuable advice yesterday from F E the

Customer Question

After receiving some valuable advice yesterday from F E Smith the attached letter was written and sent to the claimants solicitors which the response is also attached. I appreciate this has been an ongoing dispute over an estate and that you don't know the full story.Based on the attached can you advise on how I should respond.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi guys,I was hoping to get a response by 1600hrs today?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you if you still want assistance.

What funds are YOU currently holding?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Clare,I'm not holding any funds, the remaining amount from the estate (£11,184.73) that is owing to the beneficiaries was sent to their solicitors office after an injunction was served.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

In that case simply write to the solicitor along these lines

"Thank you for your letter.

I note your point regarding the Limitation Act - but would remind you that there is also a general requirement that there is no unreasonable delay.

You appear to have misunderstood the position - which is surprising given that I have forwarded the paperwork you requested.

You are currently holding the remaining funds in the estate.

Any injunction you may contemplate therefore will bite on those funds alone.

If your client's wish to take further action they are indeed free to do so but I require your undertaking to hold the funds sent to you to my order pending

that decision"

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details