12826847

I will be 70 next week and my husband I parted when the

Customer Question

hello I will be 70 next week and my husband I parted when the house was sold,i did have to pay some of the debts on the house 45%him and 55to me.I have dune the first bit though my solicitor but not heard any more.He has 4 pensions coming in but does have other debts that he pays of monthy though payplan but one of them of about 7000.00 in my name but not signed by me. I nave only my oap pension coming in but have some savings and my brother-in-law an accountiant said i could ent up having to pay him as I have purched asmall 2bed here in Norfolk and he is living with his woman in rented protery i think.it will be ayear in November since that day and i have not heard any think from him sice he was ill but he didnt know my address. He has always run around with other women but only found out on his 50th birthday. I dont want to have to give him any of my money as hes always been very tigh with money for me and i worked until last October as I payed some of the billls,always for food,oil and maintence change as lived in privet road,plus having the outside of the house dune up.sorry to go on.
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Have divorce proceedings actually started?

What do you wish to know about your position?