29905560

Employment Tribunal had accepted my claim form on 31 st

Employment Tribunal had accepted my claim form on 31 st August 2016.
I can't find a soliciter who will be able to representative me during the settlement agrrement or in hearing on 9thNov. Also can help me in paperwork now.
Could you please recommend somebody. I live in London NW 2. The hearing will be on Watford.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

There are plenty of employment lawyers in and around your area and whilst we are not allowed to recommend a specific one, you can get a list of these here:

http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/search/results?UmbrellaLegalIssue=LIUEMP&Location=nw2&Pro=False

Because a lawyer needs to be someone who is ready to work with you and take on your case and also you must be happy with them, it is best to approach them personally and discuss the case with them and see if they are right for you. Therefore, it may take a few attempts at contacting some of the lawyers on the list before you find the right one for you. At least you have a large number of firms there that would surely give you a good breadth of experience and choice for you to select from.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you