12826847

I'm a pensioner and last wed I parked my car at my home flew

Customer Question

I'm a pensioner and last wed I parked my car at my home flew into toilet and seconds later a teenager was stealing my car in front of me.I was helpless.insurance is paying me nothing left key in my car in panic to go to loo.car written off had to find £150 to get car lifted from Creighton's.now car will be scrapped ......but worst of all my son was able to watch how the thief entertained a crowd wreck in my car on UTUBE! I have nothing to drive .I live alone and feel that a complete injustice was carried out on me and the police are shown at end of show arresting the thieving driver who apparently was only 15 years.great enjoyment for all at Divis were my car was found.have I any rights at all ??***@******.***
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

What are you hoping to do about this?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What if anything can I do
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

I'm not sure what you want to achieve?