How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My sister n her husband had a big fight 1 week ago my sister

Customer Question

My sister n her husband had a big fight 1 week ago my sister involved the social worker for help n told them everything.they call her today n said they may take the custody of her son because he is not safe there n my sister is not supervising her good. Actually her son had some injuries last year they check his medical record as well . now they have a meeting tomorrow they will take decision tomorrow what can she do to safe his son
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

How old is the child and is your sister willing to leave her husband to protect the child?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Child is 22 months old. Yes she wants to leave him but he is asking for one last chance she wants to give him last chance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
She will leave him to protect his child
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Has he ever hit the child?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Actually I'm not satisfied with this questions n answering it's just time consuming can you please refund thanks

Related Law Questions