Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

What criteria would I have to fulfill to get legal aid for

Customer Question

What criteria would I have to fulfill to get legal aid for abuse of human rights if I have to go to court, and which solicitor/organisation (s) can I approach (would you suggest/recomend) to help me with this
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please continue to search for a professionak who can help. Probably someone who is adept at the Data Protection Act re accessing computerised medical data.
Angela
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for looking, I look forward to hearing soon.
Kind regards,
Angela
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicola,
This is an important question for me. If its any help you need to find Human Rights, Disability Rights or UK lawyer who has knowledge of the Data Protection Act 1998. Please continue to look, it is really encouraging that you are looking.
Angela
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi,You responded "We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you." I was waiting for a response. Now I log back on the website to see that the question is 'closed' can you advise, as I am still seeking a professional to answer the question.Please find a solicitor or other professional to answer my question.Kind regards
Angela Griffiths
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 months ago.
Questions time out automatically after a few days but they are still available to Experts.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hello Jamie-Law,
I'm afraid its a hypothetical question. What criteria would I have to fulfill to get legal aid for abuse of human rights if I have to go to court.
Would it be possible to quote 'chapter and verse' or provide a legal reference or a document I can refer to for this kind of information.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question.Kind regards,
Angela

You can find if you would be entitled to it here Angela:

https://www.gov.uk/check-legal-aid

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi,I checked out the link on several of the categories and get the following message:
A legal adviser may be able to help you
Your adviser will check whether you qualify for legal aid at no cost to you by asking about your problem and your finances. In some cases you may need to pay a contribution towards your legal aid.Find a legal adviser

Yes, there are various tests depending in your circumstances and type of claim.

Some tests are financial, others are merits of the case and others are whether in public interest.

Does that clairfy?