How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4082
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I'm due to go back to my country in order to renew my

Customer Question

I'm due to go back to my country in order to renew my visa,when i stumbled on a letter as regards ***** ***** collection. Having researched into it,i found out that my name was used as a registered keeper of a vehicle without insurance on it. I realised this may affect my visa renewal,what can i do please?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What date is the letter? Did you attend Court?

Jamie-Law and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just found out on 30th of August when i stumbled on the letter. The stautory declaration is still on 21st,and my University is resuming same period of time.