1. Dear Wendy, firstly, I regret to say that your six month period given by your visa does not begin again after you spend a short time in Spain. The six months is the total allowed from when you enter the country initially. So, your will have two months plus the short time in Spain gone out of it and 3/4 months left.
2. Secondly, evidence of a subsisting relationship for two years can be provided by anything which shows the ongoing nature of your relationship for two years. Examples are sharing the lease to a flat. The sharing of joint expenses. Anything which shows the relationship as ongoing such as presents, living together, going on holiday together, having a child together, gifts, engagement or commitment rings. The list is endless.
3. What is important is anything which shows the committed nature of the relationship for two years.
4. Please Accept or Rate the answer as unless you Accept or Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your question.
5. Do you need any more advice? If not please Rate or Accept the Answer.